This is where i wrote everything. Enter it,or leave it. I don't care what u think about it. Cause simply,I don't give a shit. To those who entered: Please tag :D To those who decided to leave: Fuck you :D

Saturday, September 8, 2007

- 7:27 AM
never write blog for two days cause i was away or super damn busy . hahahaha . this past few days vvery funny sia . hahahah . gg out with rin and fai . hahaha

today nth special , i skip religous class than go to lan shop with fai they all ... hahahahah . and now i wan to go to 7 11 with my cousins....hahahaha

bye bye

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Profile

About Someone~div>
Name:Fathurrahman Bin Kassim
Sign:taurus
Age:16
From:SINGAPORE
Likes:Smiley Faces
Hates:Angry Faces
Movies & Shows:All kinds.My eye's virgin.so no porn
Music type:Music Universal
Books:I read people's mind instead
Interest:Drawing smiley faces
Ocupation:Student lah.Bodoh sia this blog

This girl is my sweetheart♥. she's wild, hyper and crazy sometimes. hahaha.

The Friends

Blogspot

Blogs
Ain<33333333 Davin Den Rin Naqiyah Zakirr aziah insyirah nab rika
  • August 2007
  • September 2007


  • Spit out